As 2021 comes to a close here’s a recap of JAXMQG quilt contributions this year. Our guild members were very active supporting a variety of non profit organizations and our community!
- The JAXMQG 2020 Community quilt was donated to VISION IS PRICELESS non profit ( https://visionispriceless.org/)
- The JAXMQG 2021 Community quilt was donated to WITHLOVE CHARITY non profit (https://www.withlovecharity.org/)
- Fidget quilts were made for Dementia and Alzheimer patients in hospice care
- Kids quilts made and donated to Backpacks of Love for children transitioning into foster care
- Several members made and donated quilts to local children organizations and NICU hospital units
- Several members made and donated quilts to local veterans
Now is a great time for each member to consider non profit organization options for JAXMQG to support in 2022. Please take a moment to email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope your Holiday Season is full of joy and
everyone has an abundance of peace & creativity in the New Year !